Potential Mental Signs A Spouse May Be Cheating
There are many physical signs a partner is cheating, including random and new smells on clothes and flesh, rapid change in work hours and extra activities, hours unaccounted for, sudden desire to hide phone messages and social media accounts etc... and we will discuss these and many more in upcoming blogs and podcasts.
This blog post will focus on the mental signs you may notice which are signs pointing to a potential cheating spouse.
1. A lack of passion. Your spouse seems bored with you, bored with their job, bored with the kids, bored with once enthralling hobbies, and bored with their life in general.
2. A sudden urge to seek danger and excitement. You may notice your spouse seems to want to experience danger or make risky decisions in their life.
3. You may sense a dramatic decline in intimacy and connection in your relationship.
4. You feel strong and sudden changes by your spouse in your sex life together. Either a dramatic increase, but more likely a dramatic decrease in sexual action and attraction.
5. You may notice your spouse bring in new things into the bedroom that were never there before. Whether that be bringing in toys/positions/other people/fantasies.
6. You may see your spouse express feelings of self-doubt and exhibit low self-esteem.
7. You notice your spouse doesn't express any jealousy regarding who you spend your time with, and a general lack of care about how you spend your time.
8. Often, you may notice your spouse has a sense of confusion and delusion about themselves.
9. Your spouse may seem constantly or easily distracted and unable to focus.
Of course these mental behaviours could simply be triggered by other factors like stress, grief, tiredness, hormones. But a combination of these mental behaviours could also point to a potential cheating partner.
Remember, it’s not worth making any drastic decisions or accusations until you have ultimate truth of a betrayal by a spouse. We can definitely assist in obtaining evidence which cannot be denied or explained away, giving you total peace of mind.
Contact us if you’d like to discuss further.